How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Uzair Your Own Question
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 7942
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Uzair is online now

I am a 66 year old male experiencing ejaculation related

Customer Question

I am a 66 year old male experiencing ejaculation related head pain. Any ideas ? Thanks, Phil
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thanks for the query.

These are known as Sexual Headaches or Coital Cephalalgia. As an entity these are benign and occur in 1 percent of the population. This can occur at any age.

The treatment is by NSAIDs painkillers and sometimes, beta blockers need to be given as an adjunct. In brief, you should visit your PCP and get a more thorough evaluation done and a prescription so that they can be alleviated permanently.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.

Wish you good health.