wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Phil, MD ONLY Would it be possible to provide a general

For Dr. Phil, MD ONLYWould it be possible to provide a general overview of each of the following?Red Blood Cells:-Haemoglobin
-HCT
-RBC
-MCV
-MCH
-MCHC
-RDWWhite Blood Cells:-White Cell Count
-Neutrophils
-Lymphocytes
-Monocytes
-Eosinophils
-Basophils
-Blood Film Report - Included if results abnormalClotting Status:-Platelet Count
-MPVThank you
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Is this for a homework problem, your personal medical issues or family medical problems etc?

Do you have a lab result you would like to upload?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is general interest for a test I have ordered https://www.medichecks.com/find-a-test/test/Full-Blood-Count_DL3-/
Would it be possible to give a little bit of information in plain English, about what parts of the this are for, what they are designed to detect etc.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that additional information.

Here is everything you want to know....and then some:

http://www.amarillomed.com/howto#Complete%20Blood%20Count%20%28CBC%29

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS