Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

My daughter is 27yrs and type 1 diabetic 21yrs. Last week

Hi my daughter is 27yrs and type 1 diabetic 21yrs. Last week her had started to tingle and then went numb. The following day her whole are went numb....Over the next 2 days her left leg part of her torso and behind her left ear went numb. Dr appointment on Wednesday took blood tests, today her results came back clear, think tests were for stroke and Ms. Today her Dr asked her to make an appointment for 2 weeks time as they do not know what it is. We are worried sick and would appreciate any advice thankyou
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for this question

I would be concerned about MS

This is probably the only thing that would cause that in a young female

I doubt stroke

She needs a brain MRI

let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for advice, I will request a brain MRI.

Welcome :)

please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it