DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Noticed pulsating/quivering on the far left side of my lower

Noticed pulsating/quivering on the far left side of my lower abdomen, as it curves around to the back. Sometimes moves to the front of the far left abdomen (near the waist) and can come with mild pain a bit further down than that (near the groin) and in the lower far left of the back. My digestion has been through a lot lately: amoxicilin, Sennakot. Could it just be unsettled, causing the spasms and pulses, or should I be concerned?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

It certainly can be diruption after taking the antibiotic.

Gas, in fact can cause such symptoms.

I would have your doctor examine it if it persists or if it becomes painful.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/