DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I AM 78 .5 YEARS OLD HAVING DIABITESE WHICH IS TREATED BY

I AM 78 .5 YEARS OLD HAVING DIABITESE WHICH IS TREATED BY TABLETS FOR LAS7 YEARS. NOW I HAVE PROBLE AS I NEED TO GO TO URINATE EVERY 10 MINUTES....CANNOT STOP IT. HOW TO STOP FREQUENT URINATION WITH A HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

First of all, your diabetes must be under control.

Also, you need to see if there is a problem with the bladder: you need to have a diagnosis...diabetes is a common cause, kidney disease [this MUST be ruled out by your doctor], and bladder disease.

All of these must be excluded.

As to your question, there is no such thing as a homeopathic medicine for stopping frequent urine. There are many different homeopathic remedies, and they are chosen based on careful analysis of your entire history, exam and symptoms.

There are 290 different remedies that have been shown useful in frequent urination.

You will need to find a classical homeopath, well trained, to examine you, talk with you extensively, and narrow this down to the best remedy.

I can tell you the top possible remedies, but I need some questions answers:

a. is your diabetes under control

b. what other symptoms with the frequent urination to you have

Is there a time of day when this is worse

Is there anything that makes it worse

Is there anything that makes it better?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my diabetes is in control. the urination is almost immediately when I take water or any hot or cold drind. I was under impression you a homeopathic doctor. Kindly tell me if there is a medicine to stop so frequent urination ...or not. what will you suggest for my. my GP is already checking my bladder, but I SEE NO SUCCESS IN HIS TREATMENT.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ARE YOU HOMEOPATHIC DOCTOR?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

I am board certified in internal medicine and I am a classical homeopath.

To choose a remedy for you will take extensive analysis and you will need to work with a homeopath.

The remedy might change, even after it is chosen.

However, the urge to go right after drinking is specific to only a few remedies.

Specifically Ruta Grav

You can try a 200C potency once to see if it helps.

In the mean time, find a homeopath that can examine you and work with you.

If the remedy works, you can repeat it when it wears off, but you will most likely need to move on to another remedy.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
dear Dr Thomas thank you for you reply. I have just taken RUTA-200 which was available I'm homeo store. I will reply my response to you tomorrow. I hope you will not mind it for results of the medicine as you suggested. I will come back to you at this time. you appear to me a honest and good doctor.I also asked you the question of no periods coming tom my grand daughter yesterday. it's quite delayed periods. I will be thankful and happy if you suggest a top class medicine for her too. I will pay your fees as promised.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Please click a positive rating at the top of the page

Then let me know how it goes