Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

L have a condition of Schizophrenia and bipolar connection

Customer Question

Hell, l have a condition of Schizophrenia and bipolar connection in my brain. I suffer from mental disorder and would like a full written report from you to a disability allowance confirming that l have this condition. And that it effects my study and how l travel around. You should provide a post 16 diagnostic report, written in accordance with the 2005 specific learning difficulty (SpLD) Working group guidlines saying you are a registered doctor.Also a statement or letter confirming substatial long term effects of condtion that l take medication resperidone and sertraline.
email adress is :***@******.***
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Have you discussed filling out these forms with your treating MD?

If so, what has she said about this?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.