Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I'm a 45yr old male I've had a pain in the right side of my

I'm a 45yr old male I've had a pain in the right side of my chest for two weeks, worse with certain movements, and after eating.feels like throat is swollen when eating too. Noticed swelling underarm and right breast.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. Is there pain on pressing that swelling? Have you tried anything so far? Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not tender or painful to touch. Have pain killers
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Which pain killers? Do you have anything else like fever, sweating etc? Have you tried those pain killers? Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Naproxen no fever or sweating
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. As per your description, there are few possibilities. Your symptoms can be due to a viral infection affecting your lymph nodes in underarm area and your stomach causing acid reflux or the pain and swelling in underarm can be muscular and throat problem is due to an infection simply or due to acid reflux. As far as anything serious is concerned, I reassure you that anything like heart problem is out of question because heart problem never shows up on right side. Whenever pain gets aggravated with movement, it is muscular. You shouldn't try Naproxen as it can worsen the stomach issue but you can try OTC tablet Tylenol, 2 tablets thrice daily for few days and hopefully you will get better. Moreover take OTC capsule omeprazole 20 mg twice daily. If symptoms persist after 2 days, see your doctor but I reassure you that nothing serious is likely. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards