Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

If a man has some form of std,and you swollow s sperm,what

if a man has some form of std,and you swollow his sperm,what would happen
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Swallowing semen of someone with STD can cause transmission of infection. The risk of getting STD like Chlamydia or gonorrhea is higher with these incidents but the risk for transmission of HIV is quite low specially if there is no open sore in the mouth. But sometime even HIV transmission risk is high in some cases. So basically it is unsafe to swallow the semen of an infected person. This is just an initial answer and I can understand that you might have many things in your mind. Please feel free to ask till you want and I will be happy to assist you. If you want me to call you, please accept my premium services offer. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is a new partner ,he is a clean and proper person and has asured me he has never had any std ,has he is newly single after years with his ex-wife,my nerves are shocking ,and think im panicking ,how could i tell if i have std oraly ,
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

If your new partner is clean then you have no risk of catching STD from his sperms. If you know he is clean then why you are panicking? Regards