DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Over the years I have noticed that my right eye is hotter

Over the years I have noticed that my right eye is hotter than the left (when i put sunglasses on the right one is getting steamed!) and now I am getting slightly blurred vision which lasts few seconds, especially in the mornings. I wear contact lenses and have regularly checks with the optician and they dont see anything wrong.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

There is no exact medical explanation for this.

However the fact that one side of the glasses is steamier does not mean you eye is hotter.

Has anyone , a doctor, felt this to be the case, or measured it to be the case?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, i have mentioned it to the optician but he ignored it. But it is the same eye that is getting blurry ocasionally.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

OK

And was this checked for glaucoma?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it was not, should i get that checked?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Yes

Pressure in the eye could account for this.

See an opthalmologist.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/