DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have earwax in my ears and I can't hear a thing Iam trying

Customer Question

I have earwax in my ears and I can't hear a thing Iam trying to get into my doctors but i have to ring on the day Iam using olive oil at the moment Iam finding hard at the moment to hear I work on a chekout Iam finding to hear the customers when they are talking to me
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 1 year ago.

Sorry to hear about your problem

Ear wax is a common problem

There are few things which can be tried at home before you see your doctor for a physical examination and then advising proper treatment

Simple use of sodium bicarbonate and glycerin ear drops in the ear three to four times a day help in relieving the hardness of the wax.

Other remedy can be use of over the counter carbamide peroxide ear drops as it aid in removal of wax by softening it

Other procedure if the wax is still not removed by these measures are best done in an ENT surgeon office so along with using these medicines do schedule an appointment with your doctor.

This conversation is open till you are satisfied

If you got the answer please don,t forget to leave a POSITIVE FEEDBACK so that i can be compensated for my service.

Good Luck