Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have a bit of an obsession, it is slightly strange but it

hi I have a bit of an obsession, it is slightly strange but it seems to be hurting me. I cannot stop 'prodding' inside my vagina, i have developed an absolute obsession, and I am checking it up to 20 times a day sometimes. Today I have noticed some pink blood in there, which is making me check it more, therefore nothing is healing, and it is very sore. Do you think I may have caused an infection as it feels very dry and swollen? I will stop this now!
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome.

Yes it is most likely that you have caused infection by repeated exposure of your vagina, There is very delicate tissue inside which get inflammed and sore and so it can bleed due to this as well. You need to stop doing this as it is very dangerous and can lead to further infections.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Regards.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much for your response. I feel a lot better.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long do you think this will take to clear up?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

It will clear up in two to three days if you do not probe further.

Best.