DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I had scabies, cured them with permethrin 5%, did it 4

hello there i had scabies, cured them with permethrin 5% , did it 4 times, after a month it looked all fine when all of a sudden few days ago i got high temperature and i took and antibiotic and they came out like crazy, what shall i do? stop the antibiotic? or finish to tale my antibiotic pills and then get the cream again? please help
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

You need to see the doctor that gave you the antibiotic.

This might not be scabies, but an allergic reaction to the antibiotic.k

Call that doctor now.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/