Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Please can you advise me on something that's worrying me

Hi please can you advise me on something that's worrying me slightly.
I have been having a strange feeling in my anal region or thee about's, it's not sore just uncomfortable and not all the time. I find it's more prominent in the evenings when I not moving around as much. I am going to the toilet ok both No1/No2s, am not passing any bloods either. I feel fine generally but am slightly over weight, have you any ideas please?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

It does not sound like anything serious or anything to worry about from what you are saying, however, I would still like that you should have an anoscopy done at the doctor's office to put your mind to ease.

I think it is your anxiety that is getting the better of you at the moment.

This session is open for any further questions that you may have.
I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.
Kindest regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** it might be a prostate issue you hear so much about that but I don't seem to have any of the symtoms mentioned, What is an anoscopy please?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the late response.

Anoscopy can be done in any doctor's office during an appointment.

They put in a instrument whereby they can examine your anus from the inside and also have a look at your rectum.

Prostate problems can at times present like this but usually you would be having other symptoms with prostate like pain or urine symptoms.

Let me know if you have any further questions.
Please do rate me before you leave by clicking on one of the rating options as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.
Kindest regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks have yiu any ideas I've just had a good night's sleep and no symptoms but there's the same feeling again this morning but only minimal, my life styles good, I don't drink, don't smoke but am a little overweight puzzled really.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

You are most welcome.

It's good to know that you had a good night's sleep and your symptoms have reduced.

I am happy for you. Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options as that is the only way I am paid here by the website.