How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 64288
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now

I have developed blood blisters on my testicles. They do not

Resolved Question:

I have developed blood blisters on my testicles. They do not give any pain or irritation. What can I do about it?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.


Blood blisters are from stress to the skin and go away on there own.

If they don't they are not blood bisters.

You might have foliculitis.

This would need a cream called mupiricin [bactroban] which is prescription.

I can look at a picture here, but I suggest you show this to your GP this week.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here

DrRussMD and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you

Related Medical Questions