DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I work in the Middle East, it is compulsory that they do

I work in the Middle East, it is compulsory that they do blood tests, they only check for HIV, however, a year ago I got infected with syphiliis which I was successfully treated for, if only tested for HIV will the old blood scarring of the syphiliis show?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

No

It will not

An entirely different test, and very specific.

IT will not show.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/