DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

My 14 year old daughter banged her head on the support of a

My 14 year old daughter banged her head on the support of a slide. She has flat lump on her forehead high on the right between her eye and hairline and feels sick but has not been sick. Her eyes track my finger where I ask her to follow it and her pupils react to light. She can do the finger to nose test and she can remember what happened. Is there anything else I should watch out for?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

If she feels sick she should be examined by a doctor.

That is the bot***** *****ne.

There are subtle signs on neurological exam, so that you can not see.

If here symptom progress in any way, vomitting, increasing headache, sleepiness, etc....then it is more serious.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** just said she is sleepy so I will take her to A&E
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

That would be best

I had just come on line and saw your answer.

In the future, find me by request for fast, prompt, safe and comprehensive answers.

Dr. Thomas only.

good luck.