Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

Is their a pill to stop me from getting erections because

Is their a pill to stop me from getting erections because when I am a sleep I weak up in pain when i hole over.
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your question.

Since when is this happening? Did you have any investigations done? Do you take any daily medications? Please describe your present symptoms in more detail.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's been going on for some time know I just can't find the convenience to tell jmy local doctor. I just take two inhalers for my asthma and cetirizine hydrochloride tablets for my hay fever.
Just would like to stop the erection with tablets or cream.
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your reply.

Basically this needs to be informed to your doctor. This is because before treating this symptom with medications your doctor needs to do certain investigations such as hormonal studies to know the reason for your increased libido and prolonged erection. If there is any underlying cause then treating it will reduce the frequency of the erections. Also a prolonged erection may lead to complications such as erectile dysfunction, hence this can be an emergency and therefore I would advice you not to delay consulting your doctor about this any further.

Take care.