Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I suffer from migraines and have been given 3 different

Customer Question

Hi I suffer from migraines and have been given 3 different tablets on different occasions none of which have any affect over the last 6 months my migraines have become more frequent and I have very shaky hands and sway slightly when I stand I have a clicking in the back of my troath when I sleep when I speak I seem to get my words jumbled up I'm tired all the time and my memory is very bad iv also had irrigular periods and keep suffering from bladder infections I'm not sure if they are related but would u have any clue as to what might be wrong with me
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for your question. I am Dr Hasan and will try to assist you. Do you have symptoms like nasal obstruction, nasal discharge etc? Have you had any tests so far? Do you feel symptoms like racing heart, heat intolerance, cold intolerance, fatigue, lethargy etc? Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi yea when I was younger I had my adinoids removed because I have difficulty breathing through my nose my nose can be stuffy but not complete blocked sometimes I can feel my heart beating and iv noticed I get hot quite easily and sweat quite a bit and am tired all the time and feel like my muscles are like weak
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Iv had no tests so far
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concerns but later you can ask anything you want. So far you have been treated on hit and trial basis without a diagnosis. Your headache can be due to a sinus infection. The clicking in the back of throat occurs because of secretions from infected sinuses. So your sinus ct scan should be done. The other symptoms you have are very much consistent with imbalance of thyroid hormones. Your weakness, tiredness, menstrual issue etc rather everything is consistent with thyroid disorder. I would strongly suggest you to visit your doctor to get sinus CT scan and thyroid testing done. I would prefer you to see internal medicine specialist. Till you visit you can try OTC tablet aleve twice daily and moreover take steam inhalation with menthol drops twice daily. I reassure you that there is nothing serious and you are going to be alright but you need proper diagnosis. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. Your excellent feedback is requested and will be appreciated. Regards