Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I visited a GP today -I've had a list of issues and I'm not

Customer Question

Hi ,
I visited a GP today -I've had a long list of issues and I'm not sure if they are linked or separate issues.
Firstly it took me a long time to recover from my sons birth. I am 37 years old and he is my only child. He weighed 7lbs and 15 oz at birth and I had a stage 3 tear. I saw a physio and thought I had recovered - then we had to move and my husbandvended up in hospital with a heart condition and I had to complete the move with a toddler by myself. This meant lifting heavy boxs and it caused stage 1 prolapse. I then discovered a rash which I thought was bites and still have on and off- the doctor said it was hives but couldn't help me further.
On top of that I am going through a re root canal for a back top tooth which was badly infected.
Then my husband and son got a particularly bad fluvthatvtgeybstruggled to shake off and I fought my way through it because I was their sole carer.
Two weeks ago I noticed hard areas with a dark spot in the middle of them on my feet- 16 in total and 1 on my hand (today a total of 8 on my hands) the GP said they are verrucas - he was surprised I had never had any before.
I can't help thinking that with not sleeping well ( mebbe 4 hours a night) and stress from my inlaws etc that my immunity is pretty low. I need help and I don't know who else to turn to.
I will try and boost my immunity by getting more sleep and drinking more water- but any advice would be most appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am treating the verrucas with the freeze stuff and covering them but they are still spreading. I can't help feeling that perhaps combined they are a symptom of something else. My emotions are all over the place and my husband travels a lot for work.
I've not felt right in myself for a while.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ive always had low iron deficiency on and off
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't smoke and rarely drink alcohol
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Can you please attach a picture or two here for me to have a look at and to be able to give you a better opinion.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They are spreading to my hands and increasing everyday even though I cover them up. The ones on my hands are just beginning - my hands get very hot itchy and tingly before I start seeing more. I am desperate to sort this as I have a toddler to take care of on my own.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can I wash my hair, his hair - put is lotion on for dry skin? I am sooo stressed about this. Please help me
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Can I help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I am still hoping that someone can help........

Tahnks for this question

what main issue would you like solved?