Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I am 27 years old, 5 feet inches, weighing 55 kg. three four

I am 27 years old, 5 feet inches , weighing 55 kg . three four years ago I used to have a natural 28 JJ breasts and after two kids I am typically very flatchested due to breastfeeding my kids till they were two years old.. so I have decided to go for breast enlargement. I want to have my 28 JJbreasts back altho its going to be fake but I want them back. so I want to ask if a tissue expander will be great for this possibility and how long it will take for my breasts to expand to the size I want, also what volume of expanders I need . I just want to know how long it will take to get my breasts back and how many surgeries ill need. I don't want implants, as its double costs, I just want expanders till I get my desired size then I go for the permanent implant. please reply me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Can I help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please id love to hear your opinion

Thanks for this question.

Yes, you can get tissue expanders.

What else did you want to know?

Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience: GP in the United States