How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 55497
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

I am 27 years old, 5 feet inches, weighing 55 kg. three four

Resolved Question:

I am 27 years old, 5 feet inches , weighing 55 kg . three four years ago I used to have a natural 28 JJ breasts and after two kids I am typically very flatchested due to breastfeeding my kids till they were two years old.. so I have decided to go for breast enlargement. I want to have my 28 JJbreasts back altho its going to be fake but I want them back. so I want to ask if a tissue expander will be great for this possibility and how long it will take for my breasts to expand to the size I want, also what volume of expanders I need . I just want to know how long it will take to get my breasts back and how many surgeries ill need. I don't want implants, as its double costs, I just want expanders till I get my desired size then I go for the permanent implant. please reply me.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Thank you,
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Can I help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please id love to hear your opinion
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for this question.

Yes, you can get tissue expanders.

What else did you want to know?

Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 55497
Experience: GP in the United States
Dr. Phil, MD and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you