Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

I had my period on 4th of August and miss my period on 4th

I had my period on 4th of August and miss my period on 4th of September 1995 after I miss my period I had intercourse with my boyfriend on 9th and 10th of September until 8th of September I was with my husband and I never had sex with my boyfriend and I was with my husband the whole month till 8th September then I found out on 12th or 15th September i am pregnant I had regular period some month 28days some month 35days i would like to know who is the father of the child please give me honest answer because I am stressing too much I think about this all the time it's always in my head or do you think i need DNa test or your answer is 100 percent right please help me I want 100 percent answer and genuine no doubt answer thank you.can I talk to the doctor who will answer my question on the phone can you give me his number so I an explain to him everything what qualifications does this doctor have because i need satisfied answer thank you.
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your question.

The father of your child is your husband. There is no doubt about this and this is 100% correct answer. Please do not worry about this and there is no need for any DNA paternity testing.

Take care.

Please rate the answer with a positive rating.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you give me your phone number please thank you