Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Please did u get my message about the size I could go up to

please did u get my message about the size I could go up to
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

no I didn't

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent my private contact info with a message too
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was asking that is it possible to fit in 1500cc or 2000cc expanders in my breasts and how long will it take for my breats to expand to that size.

That is a huge.

That is too big.

No, I don't think that is possible. Maybe 1000 or 1250 cc max

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you. and how long will my breasts need to expand to 1250cc. I mean how many months

probably 2-3 months

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am so glad for your answer. so I also wanted to ask, do u own a hospital where this procedure can be performed? I am ready to travel as soon as I find a doctor who can do this.

No I don't. I'm sorry

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is there any hospital or doctor u can refer me to please?

just go to your largest local university hospital

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well I live in a remote country where there is no plastic surgery ever heard of. so I have to travel out to get it. but thank you for your reply I appreciate it very much.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I contacted polytech. They specialise in tissue expander manufacture and I was able to get details about the costs of the expanders. And then I moved forward to contact hospitals in spain,(I chose spain because plastic surgery is low cost there) but they dont specialise in tissue expansion surgery so im still searching which is difficult. Any help please on a hospital that does this outside of united states, germany and united kingdom as its difficult to get a visa to these places and the trial and error of the visa procedures I cannot endure. Ill appreciate a suggestion (s).