Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

I'm concerned I may have some sort of blood clot in my upper

Hello, I'm concerned I may have some sort of blood clot in my upper left arm
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

What makes you concerned? What symptoms do you have? Do you suffer from any medical condition or take any daily medications?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The bruising is growing rapidly and is an unusual colour and I'm getting pains down my arm. Yes I have hirschsprungs disease.
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your reply.

This looks more like a symptom of a bleeding disorder. To diagnose the cause your doctor will take a detailed history asking you about similar episodes in the past and also will do certain tests with your blood. Also imaging studies of your arm may be done.

If the bruising is rapidly growing with referred pain then please do not delay in consulting your doctor. In fact these symptoms do warrant a visit to an ER or an urgent care center.

Take care.