Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Since I spoke to you i have had spreading pain to my lower

Hi There, since I spoke to you i have had spreading pain to my lower back particularly on the right side when I'm performing any activity. This follows down my left leg and causes a numbing sensation in both legs. Does this fit with your previous answer? I forgot to say I take 30mg cetirizine. Many Thanks
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

How severe is the pain at the moment?

Have you tried using anything for it?

Please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's very severe when I perform tasks like general housework, then it dulls and goes numb. When i rest it's not painful except the line down the outer side of my left leg. Only taking ibuprofen.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your response.

Yes it is still MOST LIKELY related to lower back problems or bulging discs in the lower back that may be causing your pain and this is something that I would like that should be ruled out as a priority.

This session is open for any further questions that you may have.
I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.
Kindest regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** had less than helpful responses from my GP, I'm sure this will help me push again for more tests. Regards