Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Is it possible to change two or three of my front teeth on a

Is it possible to change two or three of my front teeth on a full denture. They kind of go uphill on one side and they cost me £4000. Or would I have to have a complete new denture?
Ann
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hello Ann and thanks for the query.

Yes, as a matter of fact, you can have the teeth on the denture changed. The whole piece does not need to be replaced. You can have your dentist take measurements again and the technician can replace the teeth that you do not want with more suitable ones according to the new specifications.

Hope this helps.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.