Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I am 27 years old and I would like to know how i could

Hi there i am 27 years old and I would like to know how i could increase my height
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome.

By 18 years of age the growth centers close and by 20 years maximum height have already being achieved by the body so at 27 years it is not scientifically possible to increase your height. However by doing different exercises and improving your diet can increase your muscle mass and can stretch your body a bit but it is not significant that would increase your height.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.