wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

DearSir/Madam Till today I have yet to find a Good Neurology

DearSir/Madam
Till today I have yet to find a Good Neurology Text book. What is the book you follow for learning Neurology
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Are you looking for a textbook at the level of a Medical Student, a Undergrad student, High School, etc?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you call me I am a neurologist and want to know which neurology book do you follow in the UK
Mobile: 00923088881961
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Yes. We can talk on the phone.

Let me send you a link for that service.