Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I have been taking mini blackouts like just second r so,

Customer Question

I have been taking mini blackouts like just for a second r so, been having this for month, also i am very fatigue and having pains everywere
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Thanks a lot for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you today. The likely cause of your symptoms can be low blood pressure, low hemoglobin, a condition called paroxysmal positional vertigo (least likely). You should see your doctor to get your blood complete examination done and proceed accordingly. Till you visit, drink plenty of water and take any over the counter available multivitamin daily. I reassure you that you are going be alright. For pain you can take otc tablet Tylenol thrice daily. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service but if you have received anything less, please ask anything you want. Your excellent feedback is requested and will be appreciated. Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had blood tests and blood pressure is fine,
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Have you had brain MRI and neck ultrasound for carotid arteries? Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
had them and nothing shown
I had this problem for over a year, need to get it sorted
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Have you seen an ENT doctor? Have you had vestibular testing? I am sorry for so many questions but we need to see that what we are missing. Regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No i havent been referred to ent wat is this test
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Thanks a lot for your Input. Since you have gone through everything and haven't revealed anything, we should rule out the slight possibility of this being an Ear disorder. Ear is an organ of balance in our body and it can cause the symptoms like you have. You should ask your ent doctor if you need vestibular testing to get to the cause. Specifically ask about BPPV. If it's the cause then they might fix it in one sitting. Please remember that this is just a possibility and it hasn't been ruled out so it should be. Lastly you can try a natural product called cocculus compositum twice daily for few weeks and see if it helps you. Vestibular rehabilitation exercises and can help you as well. You can do it as follows;

https://youtu.be/8K7-1Ev8Oos

I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service but if you have received anything less, please ask anything you want as I am here to assist you till you are satisfied. Your excellent feedback is requested and will be appreciated. Regards