DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

My almost 5 year old daughter has multiple varuccas on both

Hi , my almost 5 year old daughter has multiple varuccas on both her feet. She also has a tiny growth on each leg that gP days will go away of their own accord. I can't remember what she called them. Two teen tiny ones have appeared on her face too.
Any suggestions?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

I am not sure what your questions are.

Warts are caused by a virus.

Why some people get them and others don'[t is not clear.

They can go away on their own.

those that don't such be removed professionally, especially if on the face.

I can not guess at what growths on the leg you can't remember the term for.

musculosum perhaps, another virus, which often need treatment.

milia, these are normal harmless, and go away on their own and need no treatment.

I am happy to look at a picture here as well.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I know all the info and advice you have already. I clicked on this site as I had thought I was going to get a homeopath and was wondering what to use from a homeopaths perspective.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

In fact, and what a coincidence, I am a double board certified MD, and a classical homeopath of many years.

Your question is in the medical category, and here you would have to find me specifically by request for such an answer, and I am also in the homeopathy category.

What is your homeopathy question specifically?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What would you recommend to take to get rid of these verrucas on her feet and also the others as they all seem to be viral?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

A remedy is chosen based on extensive analysis

There is no such thing in homeopathy as a remedy for a wart.

The condition is only a small part of the analysis

Do you understand this?

Just need to know

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh on. I thought three might be one specifically for warts. I'll just take her to a homeopathic locally then. Thanks for your advice.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

The treatment must be constitutional , or it will not work.

The analysis will take 1 to 3 hours on average.

If the wrong remedy is chosen, it might only work for a while, but not solve the problem.

there are over 100 remedies that have cured warts.

The very top remedies are Thuj, Sulph, Bell, Bar-c, calc, calc-s, caust, merc-c, nat-s, nit-ac, dulc,

Then there are many others.

Personality characteristics, medical history, and exam need to be considered in the choice.

You do have good homepaths in the UK.;

Please click a positive rating here so I am paid by just answer for my time: that and bonuses are the only way we get paid.

Find me anytime if needed.

If you would rather go into a more lengthly analysis, accept the premium services offer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome anytime.

Don;t forget at least to do the rating.

good luck.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

I can do more complex answers for you anytime.

And more extensive analysis as needed.

Just find me by request in medical for all your medical and integrative medical needs.

I am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed for correct, safe and accurate answers.

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/