DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I am year old male. After a flight from Rome to the UK a

Customer Question

I am 69 year old male. After a flight from Rome to the UK a week ago I have developed aches and pains in my left leg. They are worse when sitting and a similar to the sensation experienced when the blood supply is interrupted by pressure on a vein/artery
As it has persisted I wonder if I hev developed a blood clot during the flight?
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JA and thanks for asking

This can be due to a clot in your veins which can happen after such a flight. I would suggest to see your doctor right now in the ER and rule out possibility of a deep vein thrombosis. Once this is ruled out than other causes like a muscular pain etc should be considered . So see your ER doctor now.

Good luck

Feel free to ask if you have any more question

Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating