DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have been going out with a man i met on the internet we

I have been going out with a man i met on the internet we had conversed in 2011 but started dating as i have been through a lot. I had not dated anyone since 2014 until i met him. when we made love he started wispering in my ear about swinging and group sex. he did this periodically during our four month relationship i found lots of condoms in his draw in his house i asked him and he said it was from his sex parties. he then he three separate messages from women during the time i was with him. he just fobbed those off as internet stagglers people he didnt want to see again. i kept asking him and he finished with me he said because i had pushed him into a corner. i had completely fallen for him and i knew i there was something not quite right a the start but i still went for it. i have a problem with doing that. im was completely on my knees crying and very confused for three weeks. i have since stopped crying but very confused he was trying to get me into his world.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you receive my question please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how long is the service for please how do we switch to a live phone
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

That is a tough situation.

I am not sure what your question is here.

Is it about the symptoms.

If you still feel terrible, you might need treatment for anxiety or depression.

Your doctor is a good starting point for this.

This can involve medication, but can also involve therapy.

Is it about are you right to end this? Yes of course. It sounds like you were dealing with someone in a world you do not want to be in. It sounds like he was trying to pull you into this against what you want, and manipulating you to do this, using your falling in love to do it as well.

That is not honest or on the up and up in any way.

Right now you need to take care of you. This is like a version of post traumatic stress disorder.

Get some professional help for that: PhD clinical psychologist. Ask, your doctor for a referral.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

anytime

Please click a positive on the rating scale.

This is how we are paid, along with bonuses.