DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I've been advised that I have level 26 belibubin in my blood

Customer Question

I've been advised that I have level 26 belibubin in my blood test. What does is mean ?.
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JA and thanks for asking

Can you please tell me what is the normal reference value in your lab result or if you can send image of the report

regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry don't have it

Ok no problem

It seems you have a raised bilirubin

If these results are in mmol/L then it is a mildly raised bilirubin but if it is in mg/dl its badly deranged.

If you have itching as well then you need to do the alkaline phosphatase,ALT and AST as well to see how your liver function tests are.

I will be happy if you want to ask any further question

Good luck

Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This isn't working for me. I want to cancel payment now. Thanks can you please confirm than no payment will be taken.

i have sent you the answer

do let me know if need any more information

Good luck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This isn't working for me. I do not wish to make a payment. Can you confirm that no payment will be taken. Many thanks

You have to contact customer service for refund as i have not been paid yet

regards