DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I take trazodone 150mg every night to avoid waki g in the

Customer Question

I take trazodone 150mg every night to avoid waki g in the night and being unable to sleep again. Today I inadvertently took one in the morning. I am due to drive somewhere today in my car. Will it be safe for me to so?
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JA and thanks for asking

Trazodone will make you sleepy so even if you want to drive you have to be careful

Although it is not a contraindication to driving but the only issue which can occur is that you might feel a bit sleepy while driving so you have to be extra careful

Also now you should avoid taking your night time dose tonight

So if you can delay your trip for today it will be good otherwise you need to be careful while driving

Good luck

Feel free to ask if you have any more question

Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating

Regard

Hi there

I have already sent you the answer

Good luck

Regard

Do let me know if any more question

Good luck

Regard

Are you with me ?

if you are done Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating

Regard