wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I need help i dont know who to go too... i believe i have a

Customer Question

i need help i dont know who to go too... i believe i have a micro penis and its ruining my life i was wondering from a professional if theres any help for me to sort this out ? and if theres any chance of having children in the future I'm giving up all hope ... please help
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 4 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

How long and thick is your erect penis?

What have you done so far to get this evaluated?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
im 5 ft 9 and i weight 74kg.
my penis erect is 2.5inches and is about a finger size thick .
ive had no help from anyone i need to seek advice from someone to find out why i am like this.
I've got ex-ma a skin condition on my fingers and my arm but thats all
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 4 months ago.

There is, really, very little that can be done to "fix" this issue.

You can get some minor increase in size and thickness with surgery by an experienced urologist.

All the stuff that Dr. Google tries to sell you to make your penis bigger? It is ALL a scam and none of it it will help you.

So. What to do?

See a urologist who has experience with helping patients with micro penis.

No diet, no exercise, no supplement, no machine, no gizmo is going to help....and many of these thing can do harm.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Will this effect giving birth to my spouse ?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 4 months ago.

As long as your sperm count and function is normal/adequate, you should have no problems fathering a child.

You could have a sperm test done if you want to know for sure, but just because your penis is smaller than normal does not mean you are sterile.

Make sense?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
but when i ejaculate nothing comes out other than a small dribble from the top and its not white its sticky clear colour?
can you advise on what type of doctors id need to see to get checks done? I've been looking online for sexual health clinics around my area
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 4 months ago.

Time to see a Urologist and have a full examination and workup done.

This way you will know if your penis can be safely enlarged, how much it can be enlarged, and if you are fertile.

Sexual health clinics will not be able to offer you the help you need.

I wish you the very best.

Dr. Rick MD FACS