Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

I have had severe stomach cramps since last Friday. i cannot

I have had severe stomach cramps since last Friday. i cannot do a proper bowel movement. Gooey stuff flows from my back passage (almost like a period). It also causes me pain
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your question.

Do you have any other symptoms such as fever, vomiting, or blood in stools? Are you taking any medications? Do you suffer from any medical condition?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have none of the mentioned symptoms. I am not on any medication and have no medical condition.
Even a glass of water causes pain and although I can hardly eat, i have put on weight (1 lb) inthese few days
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please reply!
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your reply.

You are having an increased mucus secretion along with cramps. The fact that you are not able to do a proper bowel movement means that you need to be examined by your doctor and investigations such as imaging studies need to be done to rule out any bowel obstruction.

Other causes that need to looked for by your doctor are irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, parasites, and other infections. For this the gooey stuff needs to be examined.

Take care.