Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor
Experience:  20 Years in Internal Medicine, Neurology and Sports Medicine
61817858

I have been sick last 3days by being sick a temperature

I have been sick for the last 3days by being sick a temperature headache and confused also seeing things that are not there can you tell me what to do please

Hi Joanne. How high is your fever?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
About 38

That's considered a low grade fever...for now. What part of your head is hurting? Any neck stiffness? Any nausea?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know it's only a couple of days but it feels like I'm hallucinating as well I've been sick since Wednesday I cant eata
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am also not eating because of being so ill

Sorry I am not in a position to take a phone call...but I really think you need to be evaluated in person...either at your GP's office or a local express care clinic. Mental status changes can signify very serious disease, whether it be something like meningitis in the brain or an electrolyte imbalance. It would be best to go now and be seen by a doctor. They can do all the necessary blood tests and give you the medication you need to feel better.

Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor
Experience: 20 Years in Internal Medicine, Neurology and Sports Medicine

can you call my number?

are you there?