wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I have an increase of what seem to be freckles or melonoma

I have an increase of what seem to be freckles or melonoma on my arms, I believe this is due to sun exposure. I am very pale with dark brown hair and my skin type is between 2-3. I tan easily but also burn wothout SPF protection. On my arms they are not raised or itchy or sore however I do have one single dark slightly raised spot on my inner labia but again is not sore or itchy. Please could you tell me what they are and how to stop them coming as I have more on my arms each year. Thanks in advance.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Please see photo attached of arm.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 12 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Those do not look like melanomas to me. They look like benign/normal skin spots.

If you are concerned the best thing to do is see a dermatologist. If necessary she can do a biopsy.

But, from what you have posted here I think you will be just fine.

Make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS