DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Every summer without fail I end up in a lot of pain due to

Every summer without fail I end up in a lot of pain due to my feet, its a very similar symptoms to Athlete foot (cut in between little toe and next toe) dry skin on feet etc however it goes away in the winter and athletes foot treatments don't seem to work. What could it be?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

It can be fungus that need lab culture and a prescription.

It can be eczema.

You need to see a dermatologist, and have a sample sent to the lab.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent (5)—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.