Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I have ran in the morning pre work 25 years.Recently when

I have ran in the morning pre work for over 25 years.Recently when finishing run I can hardly walk for about 5 minutes due to feet and ankles going numb as if they had been plunged into an ice bucket.I am male 60 years old average build feel healthy enough and only medication I take is Lisiniprol tablet one a day for last 3 years for slightly high blood pressure.Last blood pressure check couple of months ago was perfect.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Do you have lower back pain?

Are you on any medications for anything?

Is this the first time you have gotten these symptoms?

Please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Occasional lower back pain nothing severe.Lisiniprol tablets for 3 years one a day for slightly high blood pressure.Although last check couple of moths ago was perfect.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

If you continue having numbness over the next few days I would certainly recommend that you be seen to consider the following conditions:

1. Disc disease in the lower spine pressing on nerves
  2. Low vitamin B12
  3. Low levels of thyroid hormone
  4. Peripheral neuropathy

At times this is something that could be transient without a known cause but if it persists then you must be seen and evaluated further to find out exactly what's causing this.

This session is open for any further questions that you may have.
I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.
Kindest regards