Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

My son is 2 and he's Anaphalax to egg he's had a bad case of

Customer Question

My son is 2 and he's Anaphalax to egg he's had a bad case of chickenpox which means he's not eaten much so constipated and each time geg tries or goes he's screaming and crying in pain and last night it hurt so bad he was sick and there was blood on his stools . The stools are really hard . The doctors prescribed cosmolcol paediatric but I asked if there's any egg related ingrediants and he said I doubt it but I need a yes or a no can u please help as I need to give him something to help . I hope to hear from you soonūüė£
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 12 months ago.

Dear customer,

Basically this should not be given to a child who is allergic to Macrogol 3350, sodium chloride, sodium hydrogen carbonate, potassium chloride, colloidal anhydrous silica, saccharin sodium, orange flavour, lemon lime flavour, sorbitol (E420), and alpha-tocopherol (E307).

This product does not contain egg or related ingredients.

I would recommend that you contact his doctor and tell him that he is having blood in stools.

Take care.

Dear customer,

If you have no further questions, please rate the answer with a positive rating.