Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I have been getting really bad abdomnial pain around an old

I have been getting really bad abdomnial pain around an old wound. I have had CT and MRI but they said there is nothing wrong. They put me on Garbapentin as said it was actually my back but now its getting worse but am to scared to go back to my DR as the Hospital made me feel like I was wasting their time. I have had a smilar thing a few years ago where I needed the scar tissue split. I just dont know what to do but cant live with this pain any more.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for this question

This could be internal scar tissue

I would recommend asking for an ultrasound

It might show the scar tissue better

let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com