wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I have an AAA which is now according to my latest screen is

I have an AAA which is now according to my latest screen is just below the upper limit. I do a lot of cycling which increases my BP could this cause problems. I am 82 years old
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Yes. It sure could!

You need to discuss your activites, along with your cycling style, distance etc, with your vascular surgeon.

If your AAA is that large something like a mild fall off your bike could end up being fatal even if your exercise induced increase in BP doesn't get you.....

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS