wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I have had a burning feeling in my foreskin day ( I have had

I have had a burning feeling in my foreskin for a day ( I have had it before a year ago). I went to the Dr today who said it could be a urine infection – urethritis etc and gave me a course of Ciprofloxacin ( 2 pills per day for 5 days) and 4 tablets of Azithromycin ( taken in one go). There is no discharge from my penis , there is no pain when I go to the loo or ejaculate. It is not swollen or sore to touch ( same with my scrotum – all feels fine) I have no fever or aches and pains.
I was worried I had got Chlamydia or an StI –I was clear on my last tests . I have kissed and had sexual contact but not had oral anal sex or anyone touch me or me them and then touch myself after touching genitals. So the Dr did not thing that was a cause for concern and that I needed to have had sex to get both – can you confirm this is the case and that like him you think its urine infection – urethritis
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Yes. From what you have posted, I agree with your doctor and the treatment plan he has started makes perfect sense.

I believe you are being treated correctly.

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you so there is no risk on an STI - i have not had any oral or anal sex - and on one has touch that area just kissing