DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I'm a 32 year old male I have a warm/ feeling in my upper

I'm a 32 year old male I have a warm/ feeling in my upper chest come and goes!! I've complained to gp years ago and had ecg chest x Ray and blood tests because of chest pains and miss beats skipped beats and rapid bpm drops all show ok!!! Why the warn hot feeling I still have miss beats and flutters I'm on omprazole 20ml a day for acid reflux ??
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Yes it can be acid reflux.

You should have your doctor do a 24 hour holter for the possibility of a rhythm problem.

Since it has been years, you should have an EKG now.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok so no need to have a trip to hospital? I've been on the omprazole for two years now and it has kept the acid that came up away !! The hot feeling in my chest and warmer to touch than normal I've had on and off for the last few days
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

I think you should simply get an EKG today, and then arrange for the rest.

Or they can do that there.

please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here