wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

What is the cause of severe pain the heel getting out of

What is the cause of severe pain the heel getting out of bed, or just sitting down for a
while. I am also experiencing pain in my finger joints and most other joints.
Stabbing pains in the head sometimes whilst reading in bed. The hot flushes are getting
more frequent these days even though I try to keep cool.
I am 75 years of age, but as everyone keep telling me I don't look it.
I am female.
I went to Blue Crest for some tests, there is one Red high lighted problem, which
worries me, and the doctors can't find a diagnosis.
I am very concerned.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How long has this been going on for?

What is this red highlighted result you are worried about? Can you upload the report for my review?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.