Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

Please can you help me I need some advice.

Good afternoon, please can you help me I need some advice.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am on my 6th day late period had a negtive clear blue test early this morning but I do feel symptoms.. can you please help?
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for contacting Justanswer.

What is your question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it possible that the test is wrong? I feel nausia early in the morning, and when I lay in bed on my front at night to sleep i can feel a butterfly type tickling and some soft pinches on the lower abdomen area on the left hand side, quite moody and snappy, sensitive breasts.. and so on...Is it possible that I might be pregnant?
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes it is certainly possible to get a negative result from a home pregnancy test when you're actually pregnant. Therefore the recommendation is to take the test one week to 10 days after a missed period.

Take care.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is great Dr. thank you.
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

You are welcome.

Do the test again after 10 to a maximum of 14 days. If still negative or if period does not begin then have the blood test done.

Take care.