Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Hope you are well! About 7 years ago I went to sleep and all

Hello! Hope you are well! About 7 years ago I went to sleep and all was fine, but then when I woke up I looked in the mirror to brush my teeth and there was brown stuff in between some of my teeth! It was inbetween about 4 of my bottom teeth at the very front of my mouth, and the same goes for the top. I was absolutely devastated, I always brushed my teeth twice a day and took full care of them. I went to the dentist and I think it was plaque that caused it? my teeth are all right next to each other with no gaps. I never even knew about floss at the time, but ever since then I have used it every day. The dentist managed to get rid of what was inbetween my teeth, but where it was, there is still brown colouring which I'm guessing is stains. I have asked many dentists how I can get rid of it but they've all said that I have extremely clean and healthy teeth. They don't seem to understand the fact that it still gets me really down and my self confidence has been completely knocked for years due to it, I'm someone who takes a lot of pride in my appearance. I've used all kinds of toothpastes - whitening, stain removal but nothing has helped. I really really need a solution for this so I can get my smile back on track! thank you very much and I hope to hear from you soon.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for this question

have you ever pursued laser whitening procedures?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's ok! No, I haven't used laser whitening. I've just used lots of whitening tooth pastes and stain removal toothpastes. Same goes with mouth wash.

I would look into professional whitening with a laser.

A cosmetic dentist can do this

It is highly targeted and SUPER effective

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Thanks for using justanswer.com

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much. Do you know where abouts I should go looking for a cosmetic dentist and how much it would be? Also, do you know that it will 100% work? thank you very much for your help. I will leave you a top rating and feedback as soon as we've done talking, I promise.

what is your zip code? I can help you find one. It will work. I'm 100% sure

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's fantastic! thank you so much! At the minute I am at CF62 4WA, but I'm at IP16 4JA a lot also. thank you greatly.

what big city is that near?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is near Cardiff

http://thesmiledentist.co.uk/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much, I'll get in contact with them straight away. just the last few questions, I promise. how much do you think it will be? and will I need to tell them about the brown stains etc? or do I just need to go there and they'll sort it? thank you.

1)It will probably be a couple hundred pounds.

2)Yes, tell them exactly the problem

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok! thank you very much for your help, it has been amazing. I'll give you the best rating I can. thanks again.

Thank you for the 5 star rating. Just click at the bottom of the chat. Bonuses are appreciated but not mandatory. Thank you