Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

My Dad hasn't been well these 2 days, he said he got a up

My Dad hasn't been well these 2 days, he said he got a up yesterday and feeling a bit dizzy and throughout the day, and still feeling a little dizzy today but not as bad as yesterday. And one of his eyes he said a little bit blurred, after using the allergy eye drop, he feels okay and the eye seemsbetter. He still eats but of course not as much as before he feels sick. And he gets around okay, although sometimes it seems to me he is forgetable but then he is about the same when he gets older anyway. Going to try to get him to see a doctor tomorrow as this doesn't seem an emergency. He is 84 years young.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 11 months ago.

Did you want m to answer here?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am lost from the last question, sorry.Meant to answer you that no he hasn't have any urine problems, just woke up yesterday and feeling dizzy and the his left eye he said a little bit blurry . I didn't know until when we went out for dinner and it seemed a bit odd when he went to the front gate trying to open it but couldn't find the handle, which is right in front of him, it took him a few mins to work that out and I asked him what's the matter and he just said he felt a bit dizzy since morning

I think he needs to go to ER

I can't count how many times I have seen urine infections in the elderly present like this with no urine symptoms

He needs checked out in ER

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Thanks for using justanswer.com