wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

What tests should I do? To Dr Phil I developed severe and

What tests should I do? To Dr PhilI developed severe and apparently permanent adverse reactions as a result of the Hepatitis B vaccine.About 4 years ago I was completely healthy and very athletic before this vaccination and have nowsuffered severe,debilitatingautoimmune side effects from this vaccine. I get joint pain when Ilift weights in the gym, only on one side of the body, not in both arms at once, just the left.I never used to get joint pain when I was lifting weights before the vaccine,I used to lift 100KG but now I get joint pain when I lift 50KG.I also have joint pain in two of my middle toes on my right foot especially when I walk on the stairsbare feet. There's a measurable loss in stamina before the vaccine to how I am now, I experience breathlessnessquicker when I do cardiovascular exercise then before I had the vaccine.I have chronic fatigue and it is not improved by getting rest.I have a dry persistent cough when there's nothing to bring up. I have abdominal pain on the left sideof the stomach sometimes when I sit down or lie down upright. I experienced Psychosis due to neurologic conditions.I used to think the TV was communicating with me.I suffered the residual effects of these symptoms for more than 4 years.Lupus-like syndrome, multiple sclerosis-like syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis.Tests:Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis (ADEM)Transverse MyelitisGuillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS)LupusBrachial PlexitisMyopathyQuadraparesisPostural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS)Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP)I did research on cases where claimant won regarding the injury they suffered from as a result of Hepatitis A/B vaccine and those were the conditions they suffered from. So that's why I said what tests should I do regarding those conditions.When I see the doctor to have the investigations done, should I take copies of the case files to show him proof? Would that help with getting the investigations done
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will wait for another day.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

TO win an injury case you will have to hire a lawyer and expert witnesses.

I am sure there is a good lawyer in your area.

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience: Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City