wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Which autoimmune disease do I most likely have? I developed

Which autoimmune disease do I most likely have?I developed severe and apparently permanent adverse reactions as a result of Hepatitis B vaccine.
About 4 years ago I was completely healthy and very athletic before this vaccination and have now
suffered severe, debilitating autoimmune side effects from this vaccine. I get joint pain when I
lift weights in the gym, only on one side of the body, not in both arms at once, just the left.
I never used to get joint pain when I was lifting weights before the vaccine,
I used to lift 100KG but now I get joint pain when I lift 50KG.
I also have joint pain in two of my middle toes on my right foot especially when I walk on the stairs
bare feet. There's a measurable loss in stamina before the vaccine to how I am now, I experience breathlessness
much earlier when I do cardiovascular exercise then before I had the vaccine.
I have chronic fatigue and it is not improved by getting rest.
I have a dry persistent cough when there's nothing to bring up. I have abdominal pain on the left side
of the stomach when I sit down or when I lie down upright. It happens when I play video games or use my laptop.
Sometimes I get sharp stabbing pain on the left side of my stomach.
I experienced Psychosis due to neurologic conditions. I used to think the TV was communicating with me.
I suffered the residual effects of these symptoms for more than 4 years.
Lupus-like syndrome, multiple sclerosis-like syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis.Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS)
Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP)
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
These are the choicesGuillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS)
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Of the available choices I would have to go with SLE......

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS